Questions to ask in an interview
Today I have very hot topic for you. I have good questions for you to ask Applicants. Through these questions, you can easily understand that applicant is fit for the position in your company.
- What made you want to work for this company?
- What’s your favorite part of working here?
- What similarities do you see in the people that are most successful here?
- What is a common mistake to avoid when first starting here?
- What new projects do you expect to take on in the next 6 months?
- Can you tell me more the responsibilities of this job?
- Who do you consider your top competitor?
- What do you like about working for this company?
- What is the most creative part of the job?
- When are you hoping for your new hire to start?
- What are the working hours and your expectations for overtime?
- What do you know about our company?
- What is your favorite company?
- What attracted you to this company?
- How Would You Describe Your Own Working Style?
- Why Are You Leaving Your Current job?
- What is your favorite hobby outside the office?